||Ships from our location within 1-2 business days
This intricately woven bag is made from a Balinese jungle grass called Atta which is smoked over a coconut husk and honey fire to give it it's lovely golden color and slightly smoky scent.
- Handmade in Indonesia
- Made in a women's cooperative in the Eastern mountain villages of Bali
- Woven grass exterior and a lined interior with a snap closure
- Interior fabric lining color varies; colors include navy, orange, pink, and purple
- 5.5" diameter x about 2.5" deep
- Non-adjustable strap, 22" hanging length
- Learn more about Zen-Zen artisans.