||Ships from our location within 1-2 business days
This organically shaped board is perfect for chopping, serving, and displaying food.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Caro Caro wood
- Due to the handmade nature of these boards, each piece is unique and may vary in exact shape and grain giving it a one-of-a-kind look
- About 20" long x 14" wide
- Wooden cutting boards become more beautiful with each use. The oils from foods and hands will help season the board. You may notice the fibers of the wood lifting after repeated cutting, cleaning, or over-soaking. To smooth, use fine grit sandpaper then oil your board with food safe wood oil.
- Care instructions: Use a soft sponge to hand wash or wipe clean and towel dry. Apply mineral oil if color begins to fade. To prolong the natural beauty of your wood, this product is not recommended for dishwasher or microwave use.
- Learn more about Sobremesa artisans.