Stay cozy in these handmade slipper booties. Made from felted wool and leather, these shoes are hand-crafted by women in Nepal. The result is a soft, warm shoe that will keep your toes toasty all winter, but is still breathable enough to use year-round.
- Handmade in Nepal
- New Zealand sheep's wool and Nepalese buffalo leather
- Unisex sizes. To find your size, refer to this sizing guide.
- Each slipper is "signed" by the maker with a signature stitch. Once you receive your slippers, check the stitching on the side and find out who made your slippers here.
- Care instructions: spot clean the surface with a damp cloth.
- Please note that as with all handmade items using natural materials, each pair comes with subtle variations.