||Out of stock
Wear this bracelet on your wrist as a reminder of a positive mantra.
- Handmade by skilled artisans in Laos
- .25" pendant is made from aluminum recycled from de-mined bombs
- Adjustable size with a small metal clasp
- Each purchase supports de-mining efforts in Laos, where an estimated 80 million unexploded bombs contaminate the countryside.
- Funds from the purchase of this bracelet go to MAG (Mines Advisory Group) to safely and expertly clear unexploded bombs.
- Learn more about Article 22 and their efforts to save lives in Laos.
Each color comes with a different mantra:
- Orange: "Courage takes many forms"
- Red: "Love is the bomb"
- Beige: "If you can't find the light, be the light"
- Blue: "Peace is a state of being"