- Handmade in South Africa
- Made with plantable recycled paper
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 5.5"
- Blank interior
- Envelope included
- Recipient can plant the card and grow alyssum, snapdragon or herbs
How to plant your card:
1. Prepare some soil in a pot.
2. Moisten the paper as well as the soil.
3. Place the paper a few millimeters under the soil (or just sprinkle some loose soil over the paper)
4. Water and keep moist during germination (but don’t drown the seeds)*
5. Watch your little plants grow from paper!
*To ensure that the paper stays moist during germination, you can prepare the soil and paper in a glass jar and keep the lid on in order to keep the moisture in.