||Ships from our location within 1-2 business days
Sumu means "music" in Tumbuka, the language spoken in northern Malawi.
- Handmade in Malawi
- Satin brass and sustainably-sourced teak wood
- 2.5" hanging length including earwires
- Made by human hands. Slight variations are to be expected
- Brass care instructions: If brass begins to tarnish, polish with a soft cloth and brass polishing product such as "Brasso."
- Teak wood care instructions: Natural wood may dry out over time. Rehydrate it by adding a few drops of coconut or olive oil and buff dry.
This piece of jewelry was handmade by skilled makers working with YEWO. Learn more about YEWO's social impact.