Temwa means "love" in Tumbuka, the language spoken in northern Malawi.
- Handmade in Malawi
- Satin brass and sustainably-sourced teak wood
- 12" hanging length plus 1.5" pendant
- Made by human hands. Slight variations are to be expected
- Brass care instructions: If brass begins to tarnish, polish with a soft cloth and brass polishing product such as "Brasso."
- Teak wood care instructions: Natural wood may dry out over time. Rehydrate it by adding a few drops of coconut or olive oil and buff dry.
This piece of jewelry was handmade by skilled makers working with YEWO. Learn more about YEWO's social impact.