- Handmade in India
- Made from recycled sari fabric
- 7 layers of recycled cotton saris stitched together
- Some fabric panels include small patchwork
- Machine wash cold, line dry
- Approximate size: 108" long x 92" wide
Note: The quilt is pictured here on a king size bed.
We get this product from SERRV International, one of the world’s first fair trade organizations. Since 1949, SERRV has developed partnerships with small-scale artisans and farmers in over 20 countries throughout Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We love buying from SERRV because they pay their partners in advance, support community development initiatives, and believe in preserving the art of handcrafting.