- Hand crocheted in Bangladesh
- Organic cotton, poly fill
- Approximately 6" long, 6" wide
- Machine washable: For best results, place toy in mesh bag and launder with cold water. Fluff in dryer for a few minutes and then air dry.
- Due to the handmade nature, slight variation may occur making each piece unique and one-of-a-kind.
This children’s item is from Kahiniwalla x Pebble, a social enterprise that trains and employs over 1,500 artisans in Bangladesh to make toys, rattles, hats and blankets. From natural materials, artisans create durable and washable products by hand that are safe for your little one and can be cherished for years. Kahiniwalla is verified by the Fair Trade Federation, which means the artisans– who live all over Bangladesh, often in remote communities– get paid a fair and living wage, their working conditions are safe, and the planet is cared for.