Fight climate change and protect tropical rainforest trees with every step you take wearing these comfy socks. 3 pairs of socks = 30 tropical rainforest trees protected.
- Made in India
- Made of 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, and 2% Spandex
- Box set includes 3 pairs of socks
- US Men's size 8-13 (Women's size 9-14)
- Machine wash warm and dry on low heat
- Fair Trade, GOTS, and Vegan certified
The world has lost a lot of it forests due to agriculture, development or resource extraction. These forests are a crucial part of the global action needed to stop climate change. Conservation International strives to protect tropical forests around the world, working directly with the communities who live in, and depend on, these forests. Through science, policy and partnerships, they work to protect rainforest all over the world. Take a stand for nature and protect our planet.