- Handmade in Thailand
- Cotton string, keyring, and lobster claw
- 3.25" tall
- Includes laminated name tag and one of Bernie's quotes such as:
- "If the environment were a bank, it would have been saved by now."
- "Nobody who works 40 hours a week should be living in poverty."
- "In my view, a corporation is not a person."
- "We can live in a country where every person... realizes the full promise of equality that is our birthright as Americans."
Kamibashi string dolls are whimsical little dolls made by artisans in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Each doll is made by hand with one continuous piece of string with added details to give the doll character and personality. Crafting this lively gang of cute and quirky dolls provides a fair and reliable income for a group of mostly women artisans. In addition to supporting fair trade artisans, Kamibashi has a program that supports other causes around the globe. The Kamibashi Cares collection donates $1 per doll sold to over 15 different causes.