||Ships from our location within 1-2 business days
This handsome compact wallet lays flat with a world map and the phrase "miles to go" embossed onto sustainable, cruelty-free leather.
- Handmade in India
- Made by artisans in a vegetarian region of Rajasthan, India where cows are revered and hides are only obtained after an animal dies of old age or natural causes
- Leather is tanned using a vegetable tanning method, which protects the environment and tannery workers from toxic chemicals
- Artisans use water-based dyes or oils to color the leather before cutting, stitching, and embossing the wallet
- Wallet lays flat with a world map and the phrase "miles to go" embossed onto the leather
- Three credit card slots and a section for dollar bills
- 4.75" wide x 3" tall x less than 0.25" thick
- Learn more about Matr Boomie artisans.