||Ships from our location within 1-2 business days
This wallet is made from recycled tires that have seen many miles of Nepali roads, making each one entirely unique!
- Handmade in Nepal
- Made by paraplegics who have suffered spinal injury and are being rehabilitated at the SIRC hospital in Banepa, Nepal
- Recycled rubber tire inner tubes
- 4" tall x 9" wide, open face
- 0.5" thick, empty
- 4 credit card slots and 1 main compartment to keep your money secure
- Note: Since this wallet is black, avoid leaving it in direct sun as it will get hot!
- Learn more about Ganesh Himal artisans.