These unisex socks are available in different sizes and color combinations. Going beyond your wardrobe, these socks add meaning and versatility to your sock collection. By choosing organic cotton, a choice good for both your skin and the environment, you're supporting sustainable farming practices and minimize your carbon footprint. Embrace style, sustainability, and support for pollinators with every step you take.
- Organic cotton grown in Tanzania
- Knit and dyed in USA
- 74.6% organic cotton, 23.4% nylon, 1% spandex
- Medium: Women's shoe size 5.5-9, Men's shoe size 4-8
- Large: Women's shoe size 10-13, Men's shoe size 8-12
- Care instruction: machine wash warm, medium dry
- With each purchase, a portion of the sale goes to support Pollinator Partnership Bigger than Bees Program. Pollinator Partnership is dedicated to protecting and promoting the well-being of bees and other pollinators. Contributions aids initiatives that support bee populations, habitat conservation, education, and research.
This item is from Maggie’s Organics, a social enterprise that partners with farmers and makers in the US, Argentina, Peru, Tanzania, and India to make hand-knitted socks and apparel. All garments are made with organically grown cotton and wool that is eco-friendly and hypoallergenic. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation since 2014, Maggie’s Organics ensures that farmers and makers are paid a fair wage and provided with safe working conditions.