Forai creates opportunities for refugee and immigrant women who have resettled in St. Louis, Missouri, by providing fair income through the production of jewelry and home accessories.
- FORAI stands for "Friends of Refugees and Immigrants"
- Provides employment for about a dozen women located in St. Louis, Missouri
- Encourages women to work from home where they can still care for their families
- Pairs women with a one-on-one mentor who provides even more care
- Their motto is "creating beauty and opportunity"
"Forai is not just about a business, but it's about relationships." - Luzmila, Forai artisan
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $ 50