The Global Mamas community works together to create a life of prosperity for African women and their families.
- Global Mamas works with about 300 women in Ghana making batiked fabric, sewing garments, and making glass-bead jewelry.
- Each woman is an independent entrepreneur who runs her own workshop and takes on apprentices as she chooses.
- Every one of "the Mamas" have their children in school and are often able to pay school fees for other family members' children as well.
- These women are empowered to provide for themselves and are earning 3x the national minimum wage in Ghana.
- Take a look at our trip to Ghana in January 2019 and get a first-hand look at how recycled window panes are transformed into glass jewelry on our blog!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $ 30