Rajana Association in Cambodia was established to create sustainable employment for rural artisans and young people in urban areas.
- Rajana means "design" in khmer, the Cambodian language
- Purchases crafts from 122 families across dozens of villages in Cambodia
- Has two urban workshops, where young people are taught crafts such as sewing, ceramics, and jewelry-making.
About Bombshell Jewelry
- Rajana's jewelry workshop transforms recycled ammunition shell casings into jewelry.
- The Cambodian countryside is still littered with war scrap left from years of war.
- Cambodia experienced a bloody war and genocide in the 1970s under the rule of the Khmer Rouge
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $ 75 --- JEWELRY SALE: BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF (THROUGH JANUARY 31)