Zen-Zen emphasizes ecological sustainability on their quest to sustain, support, and promote traditional indigenous village handicrafts in Bali.
- Zen-Zen was founded in the early 1990s
- The name comes from a Japanese expression which loosely translates to "but of course--the natural serendipity which occurs when you're doing something positive for the planet"
- They use ecologically sustainable, natural materials such as bamboo, vetiver, capiz shell and organic cotton and emphasize the 5 R's: Reduce, Re-use, Recycle, Refuse & Repair
- Everything is hand-made by village artisans or in their Balizen workshop
- Zen-Zen is involved in sustainable education, re-forestation, organic farming, community empowerment projects and contribute to the GreenSchool Bali scholarship fund
- Artisans benefit from health insurance, a pension plan, and organized Friday afternoon sports.
- Member of the Fair Trade Federation, which verifies and monitors fair trade practices.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $ 30