- Handmade in India
- Made by women
- Made in accordance with Fair Trade Principals
- Made from recycled sari fabric, reclaimed wood, brass
- Nickel and lead-free wire loop
- 2.25” hanging length, 1" wide
- Please note that the colors and patterns of the kantha textiles will vary, ensuring that each pair of earrings is a truly one-of-a-kind piece.
This item is from WorldFinds, a social enterprise that works with women artisans in Nepal, India, and Bangladesh to create original, handcrafted jewelry and accessories. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, Worldfinds ensures that all seven hundred women artisans are paid a fair wage and guaranteed safe working conditions. With additional proceeds, Worldfinds is able to support various initiatives that bring education, vocational training, and crisis relief to communities in need.