- Handmade in Rwanda
- Made by weavers who receive job training and earn fair wages for their work
- Made from natural sweet grass and sisal fibers
- Sisal is dyed with organic dyes
- Approximately 2.5" wide and 4" tall
- Set includes 2 ornaments
- Each basket is handmade, colors and sizes may vary slightly.
Kazi works with weavers in rural villages in Rwanda and Uganda by purchasing their baskets and connecting them to global markets. As a non-profit, Kazi's mission is to help alleviate poverty by creating jobs for these skilled makers. Their artisan network employs over 3000 weavers. Kazi provides them with job training and fair wages to create dignified work and sustainable income.