Each bracelet comes attached to a card with an inspirational quote and an explanation of the symbolic meaning associated with each flower.
- Made in India
- Recycled glass beads feature pomegranate seed like shape and a frosted texture
- Brass accent beads
- 24k gold plated flower charm - 3/8" wide
- 2.5" diameter, stretches to fit most wrist
Special Meaning of Each Flower
- January - Carnation symbolizes deep lover and endless devotion. Growing multiple colors, it also represents distinction and beauty.
- February - The violet symbolizes infinite loyalty and abundant sincerity. It also stands for truth, honesty and compassion.
- March - The daffodil symbolizes resilience and prosperity. Blooming in early spring, it also signifies optimism, hope and revival.
- April - The daisy symbolizes new beginnings and rebirth. It's colorful varieties also embody affection, trust and cheerfulness.
- May - The lily of the valley symbolizes optimism, kindness and authenticity. This delicate flower also exemplifies sweetness, happiness and hope.
- June - The rose symbolizes honor and beauty. This favorite bloom also represents passion, devotion and warmth as it marks the start of summer.
- July - The water lily symbolizes grace and dignity. It rises up from humble beginnings to achieve great things with positivity an strength.
- August - The poppy is an enduring symbol of bravery and hope. This graceful bloom also embodies fierceness, imagination and success.
- September - The morning glory symbolizes wisdom and enduring love. These vining flowers also represent gratitude, duality and sincerity.
- October - The marigold symbolizes beauty, warmth, hard work and creativity. These fiery blooms also stand for confidence, courage and passion.
- November - The chrysanthemum symbolizes devoted love, loyalty and longevity. It also signifies honesty, well-being and friendship.
- December - The holly symbolizes optimism and abundance. With it's bright berries and glossy leaves, it also represents merriment and joyfulness.
WorldFinds exists to provide sustainable employment for artisans in India and Indonesia who depend on the income. They are committed to being fair and responsible in everything they do—socially, economically, and environmentally.