dZi was founded over 25 years ago to provide income for Tibetan, Nepalese and Indian artisans, importing their traditional crafts and giving them access to the global market.
- Started in 1987 to employ Tibetan refugees
- Works with 1000 artisans
- The name "dZi" is pronounced "zee" and is named for the Tibetan "eye-bead" which is used in traditional Tibetan medicine.
- Partners with artisans who make felt items, singing bowls, and jewelry
- dZi jewelry and felt items are available through our online shop, but singing bowls are only available at our store in San Luis Obispo, California.
- Founding member of the Fair Trade Federation, which verifies and monitors fair trade practices
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $ 75 !