Using traditional handmade techniques to fashion a better world.
- Partners with artisan cooperatives that focus on gender equality and supporting women
- Artisans have access to healthcare, maternity leave, daycare, as well as literacy classes and skill training.
- Preserves traditional crafts by blending them with modern designs
- All artisans are paid fair wages that exceed the local minimum wage.
- Prevents child labor by providing families with the income they need to send children to school
- Member of the Fair Trade Federation, which verifies and monitors fair trade practices
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $ 30