MESH works with people with disabilities, many of whom are former leprosy patients, training them to become self-sufficient artisans.
- MESH stands for Maximizing Employment to Serve the Handicapped
- Established in India in the 1970s to provide opportunities for disabled people and their dependents, especially those affected by leprosy
- MESH works with leprosy colonies and rehabilitation workshops in villages all over India, ensuring fair wages.
- MESH provides training, marketing, and exporting for numerous individual artisans and 60 artisan groups across India
- MESH is increasingly hiring people with disabilities to give administrative leadership.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $ 30