- Handmade in Nepal
- New Zealand sheep's wool and Nepalese buffalo leather
- Unisex sizes. To find your size, refer to this sizing guide. Slippers run small. We recommend sizing up.
- Each slipper is "signed" by the maker with a signature stitch. Once you receive your slippers, check the stitching on the side and find out who made your slippers here.
- Care instructions: spot clean the surface with a damp cloth.
- Please note that as with all handmade items using natural materials, each pair comes with subtle variations.
This item is from Baabushka, a fair trade supplier that supports women makers in Nepal. The women hand make each slipper using traditional wool felting techniques and natural materials like wool, leather, and rubber. A percentage of Baabuska sales are donated to Global Citizen, an organization dedicated to ending extreme poverty.