A trio tin of black tea flavors include African Chai, Kenyan Earl Gray, and Mt Kenya Black. Tins perfectly stacks together and come with a beautiful handcard olivewood spoon.
- Grown on small scale farms in Kenya
- High caffeine
- Organically grown
- Net wt 3.7oz loose tea
- 15 cups per flavor
- Comes with 1 hand carved wooden tea spoon
- African Chai: sweet and spicy, black tea and cloves
- Kenyan Earl Grey: aromatic and rich, bright citrus and wildflowers
- Mt Kenya Black: strong and malty, coca bean and dried fruit
JusTea has been working with small scale farmers in Kenya since 2012. They have established Kenya's 1st ever small scale farmer-owned Artisanal Tea Factory. This has created fair and sustainable employment for youth and women in rural Kenya. The herbs for this tea are grown by a women’s tea co-op that employs 80% women. JusTea also employs 50 different woodworking families in the making of their wood spoons.