Ganesh Himal strives to provide economic opportunities that promote dignity and self-empowerment by choosing to work with Nepal's most marginalized populations.
- Ganesh Himal was founded in 1984 and has been working with small cottage industries throughout Nepal ever since.
- They are involved in development projects working to improve the lives of Tibetan refugees and women.
- Works with 18 producer groups that employ hundreds of artisans from Kathmandu to the most remote, rural areas in Nepal
- Ganesh Himal believes in the power of education to alleviate poverty, supporting the Girl's Education Fund and enabling their artisans to send their children to school.
- Member of the Fair Trade Federation, which verifies and monitors fair trade practices.
Free shipping on orders over $ 50 with discount code FREESHIP ~ Free curbside pickup on orders of any amount.